How to make fondant drapes : Outdoor draperies
How To Make Fondant Drapes
- A candy made of such a paste
- Poured fondant is a cream confection used as a filling or coating for cakes, pastries, and candies or sweets. In its simplest form, it is sugar and water cooked to the soft-ball stage, cooled slightly, and stirred or beaten until it is an opaque mass of creamy consistency.
- A thick paste made of sugar and water and often flavored or colored, used in the making of candy and the icing and decoration of cakes
- candy made of a thick creamy sugar paste
- A flavored sugar preparation, used for icing cakes; Dark chocolate; A croquette
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- Providing detailed and practical advice
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- (drape) arrange in a particular way; "drape a cloth"
- Adorn, cover, or wrap (someone or something) loosely with folds of cloth
- (drape) curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- (drape) the manner in which fabric hangs or falls; "she adjusted the drape of her skirt"
- Let (oneself or a part of one's body) rest somewhere in a casual or relaxed way
- Arrange (cloth or clothing) loosely or casually on or around something
- brand: a recognizable kind; "there's a new brand of hero in the movies now"; "what make of car is that?"
- engage in; "make love, not war"; "make an effort"; "do research"; "do nothing"; "make revolution"
- give certain properties to something; "get someone mad"; "She made us look silly"; "He made a fool of himself at the meeting"; "Don't make this into a big deal"; "This invention will make you a millionaire"; "Make yourself clear"
- The manufacturer or trade name of a particular product
- The structure or composition of something
- The making of electrical contact
how to make fondant drapes – Wilton 902-1066
How Sweet It is!!!
This cake and filling was the exact duplicate of her parents wedding cake I made 19 years ago,
Chocolate and vanilla cream patisserie roasted almond torte and all
the decoration were done out of gum paste by hand,
The mold for the Tiffany box was done from wood, drape the gum paste over and let to dry.
Wilton Fondant / Gumpaste Class
how to make fondant drapes